Friday, March 20, 2009

Web Page: How to Critique Fiction

How to Critique Fiction by Victory Crayne.
I was looking through the bookmarks I’d captured pertaining to writing and thought it might be a good idea to share a few on the blog. Today’s link is to an article on critiquing fiction. I especially like Section 2: The checklist. I find lists like this helpful when I’m rewriting my own stories. Let me know what you think. Should I stick to posting writing quotes, or would you like to see references to Internet sites that I find helpful, also?

4 comments:

GutsyWriter said...

This is really strange as I attended a seminar today and Victory Crayne gave me her card with her "How to Critique Fiction," on it. I need to study it now.

Jim Harrington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim Harrington said...

Wow! What a coincidence.

AVR said...

I think it would be good if you share resources you find on the internet as well. Thank you.