The Lost Wanderer presented me with this award. Thanks! I needed the boost today.
It's the result of a discussion about what the acronym BLOG stands for, and the creative responses to the question. This graphic is great, so we are passing it around.
As always there are rules to follow:
- Tell us your favorite superhero and why
- Copy the badge and post it to your blog
- Present the badge to five other worthy bloggers
- Post links to five people you nominate
- Comment on their pages to let them know they have been nominated
Not plane, nor bird, nor even frog,
It's just little old me, Underdog.
He's trusty, he's true,
He'll never fail for you.
He protects Sweet Polly Purebred,
Never lets the villain get ahead.
He's honest and brave,
Never the knave.
And when things go wrong,
He breaks out in song.
I am a hero who never fails,
I cannot be bothered with such details.
[Sounds like he should have been a politician.]
Now to my nominees:
lotusgirl @ Lotus Rising
Jen @ Writer's Cramp
Lea @ The Writing Jungle
Vivian @ HipWriterMama
Randall @ FlashFiction.Net