Saturday, October 17, 2009

2010 Muse Online Conference

Here's some information regarding next year's conference, as posted by the organizer on the conference website. Mark your calendars now!

Well, it's time now to begin promoting next year's conference. I'd like to please ask everyone to promote and tell your writing pals to register early because August 1st is the deadline to register. This year I had tons of latecomers and it bogged me down with work at the last minute driving me batty. I'm BALD!!!

Next year's conference will be held October 11 - 17, 2010. Only those who register and follow my INDIVIDUAL EMAIL request will get updates throughout the year about upcoming new workshops and pitch sessions I'll be hosting in 2010 before the 2010 Conference.

To register go here:

http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/2010MuseConferenceRegistration/

No comments: